We do not sell or rent information about our customers, and all information provided to Hibella remains absolutely confidential, except that:
1) We may share aggregate or summary information regarding our customers with partners, advertisers or other third parties. This data will never identify you personally.
2) We may share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as a printer, mailing house, fulfillment company or web host) or that help us market our products and services. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
3) We will use your personal information to communicate with you about your orders and deliveries, and we may send you a confirmation email when you register/place an order with us. Also, if you submit your email address to register for special promotions on Site or to open an Hibella account, we use it to deliver the information to you.
4) We may be required to disclose such information in response to subpoenas, court orders, and requests from law-enforcement officials, or if we are otherwise required to disclose such information by law.
5) We may publicly disclose the name, city and state of the winner of any online sweepstakes.
SSL is considered the industry standard and is among the leading software available to encrypt online transactions. Your personal information, including your name, credit card number and address, is encrypted so that it cannot be read as it is transmitted over the Internet. Regardless of these efforts, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, any information you transmit to us is sent at your own risk.
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If we become aware that we have collected personally identifiable information from a user of the Services who is under the age of thirteen, we will remove that child's personal information from our files.
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by emailing your request to Hibella 's Customer Support department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please clearly label the subject line "Opt Out / Corrections," and do not email your credit card number or other sensitive information.
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue at: email@example.com