Glamirror is a smart sensor makeup mirror with natural sunlight simulation system. It is cordless, rechargeable, and detachable. Glamirror provides evenly diffused and clear lighting which is 95% similar to natural sunlight. It can intelligently turn on when your face is approaching and turn off when you are away. Not only the touch control bar allows you to easily adjust the brightness of the light as per your needs, but it also offers app control for more customizations.
The Mirror: 9.03 inches (229.5mm)
The Height: 15.38 inches (390.7mm)
The Base: 5.51 inches (140mm)
Net weight: 1080g / 2.38 lb
Gross weight: 2200g /4.85 lb
1* 8-inch high definition mirror
1* Detachable mirror base
1* USB charge cable
1* USB charge plug
1* AC adapter
Here are two selections of Glamirrior: 5x magnification & 1x magnification.
Especially, the 5x magnification without any distortion, it is very helpful and useful when you are doing makeup.
Glamirror is featured with a 360° rotatable base and a 60°adjustable mirror, providing you a whole new experience. No matter in what angles, there is enough brightening when doing makeup.
Body material: Environmentally friendly material with brushed chrome finish
LED material: high-quality energy-saving LED
It takes around 8 hours for a full charge and the battery will last up to 450 minutes in continuous use at maximum brightness. However, this is for your reference as the battery life depends on the frequency of use.
Glamirror is powered by a 10000mAh rechargeable battery, which can be charged by a 5V/2A USB cable.
You can not only turn on/off the Galmirror by pressing the Power button, control the touch bar to adjust the light brightness, but also use the Glamirror app for more features.
Tips: When you are controlling the touch bar to adjust the light brightness, please make sure to touch the whole ring bar, not the bar edges; if you only touch the bar edges, it will not be effective to adjust the light brightness.
1. Fully charge the battery before the first use.
2. Press the power button for 2 seconds to turn on your Glamirror.
3. The sensor will automatically turn on the light as you approach and turn off the light when you are away.
4. Slide up and down the touch control bar to adjust the brightness of the light.
5. Long press the power button to turn it off when finish your makeup.
Tips: Please download the Glamirror app to achieve more settings and customizations
The smart sensor triggers the lights as long as your face is close to it. The high sensitivity of the sensor guarantees the lights won’t accidentally turn off while you're doing your makeup.
Featured with a 360°rotatable and removable base, Glamirror is detachable, and can be packed into a customized travel bag. It’s so easy to carry Glamirror anywhere.
Tips: Please use the travel bag to pack and protect your Glamirror. In order to ensure the safety of your mirror, please handle it with care and do not put it in violent transportation.
Glamirror is not waterproof because it’s an electronic product and features a built-in battery. It’s highly suggested to get Glamirror away from any water and any wet conditions.
We suggest that you can clean your Glamirror with a lint-free cloth when it is turned off; a little bit of alcohol or neutral detergent can be used for stains or dirt.
Glamirror has been approved by FCC and CE.
The app allows you to:
1. Capture and customize lighting
2. Adjust sensor distance
3. Adjust brightness
4. Change / add / cancel lighting mode
5. Check the battery capacity
Glamirror app is compatible with iOS and Android smartphones (iOS 12.0 or above and Android 5.0 or above).
It is within 33 feet (10m) normally.
1. Please make sure your Glamirror is turned on and it’s within 33 feet (10m) of your phone.
2. Please turn on Bluetooth on your smart phone.
3. Open Glamirror app and it will automatically search and connect to your device.
Generally, Glamirror app can automatically detect and recognize nearby devices. It will connect to the first device in default. Tap Settings > Device Management, all available devices will be listed here; then, you can select the one you need to connect.
What should I do if Glamirror app can NOT find my device?
1. Please check and make sure your Glamirror device is powered on.
2. Please make sure the device is within the effective Bluetooth range of your phone.
3. Search again and refresh the “Device Management” interface to check the right device you need to connect.
1. Tap the top left Setting button, and select Sensing Distance.
2. Choose the suitable sensing distance as you like.
- Short Sensing Distance: This is to prevent wrongly sensing when you don't want the light on. It is strongly recommended to enable this mode when no one is using Glamirror at night.
- Medium Sensing Distance: It’s recommended for daily regular use.
- Long Sensing Distance: If you need the light on even from a long distance, please choose this mode; but kindly note under such conditions, it will also lead to higher power consumption.
It’s very easy to adjust the brightness from the Glamirror app. On the main interface, dragging the circle slider bar to adjust the brightness of the mirror’s light, from 15% brightness to 100% brightness.
On the Glamirror app main interface, you can:
1. Tap the bottom “Change lighting mode” to choose your preferred lighting mode from the predefined ones: Natural Sunlight, Cold Light, Warm Light, Restaurant, Office, Coffee Shop, Candlelight.
2. Or you can tap the “Collecting Lights” option to collect the light of a specific environment and save it as your own lighting mode.
1.Take a photo or upload an image with your preferred light.
2.Then the App will analyze and simulate the lighting source automatically.
3.You can rename the customized lighting mode once the Collection process finishes.
4.Save your customized lighting mode for future use.
Tips:The uploaded images are mainly used to collect the light sources of a specific environment. For a better analysis of light sources, please do NOT use selfies or close-ups of objects.
Tap the top left Setting button, and the first option allows you to edit your Glamirror’s name.
You can enable the “Keep the Light On” mode via the following two methods:
1. Button control: When the Glamirror is powered on, short press the power button to enable this mode. Then short press the power button again to disable the “Keep the Light On” mode.
2. App control: When your phone is connected with Glamirror, tap the “Keep the Light On” button on the home page to enable this mode. Then tap the button again to disable it.
1. Once the “Keep the Light On” mode is enabled, the logo and light will always be on until the battery runs out. It is recommended to disable it when it is unnecessary.
2. Disabling the “Keep the Light On” mode either with the button or app control will not turn off your Glamirror. If you want to power off the Glamirror, please long-press the power button.
If you encounter online payment related issues, please contact us directly by email@example.com
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
- Please note that when you select to pay by bank transfer, we cannot provide you with your product until the transfer was received.
- Please choose the appropriate payment option to finish your order.
1) Not yet shipped: In such a situation, you can Email us to make changes for your order, such as changes for address, phone number or shipping method.
2) Already shipped: If the item has already been shipped, this means we are unable to change your order once it has been received. If you have questions about your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to cancel an order you can do so, provided that you cancel your order within the given time frame and it has not been shipped. Please contact us by email@example.com, our Customer Service team will then take the necessary steps to assist you.
We are shipping to the following countries:
- Americas: United States, Canada, Mexico
- Europe: Germany, UK, France, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Portugal, Slovakia, Hungary, Norway, Romania, Slovenia, Italy, Austria, Luxembourg, Belgium, Ireland, Poland, Czech Republic
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
- Asia: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Republic of Korea
If any other areas outside of the above, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders will be shipped from the United States, Germany, Japan, and China.
We will ship from the nearest warehouse according to your order address.
Your orders will be shipped by international express service or postal service. The shipping method may vary for different countries.
All packages will be shipped with tracking numbers so you can track the delivery status in time.
We offer free shipping to the United States, UK, Japan, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and most European countries. Only some regions or areas may cause extra shipping charges. When placing your order, select your country and shipping cost will be automatically applied. If extra charges incurred, that would be borne by customer.
Customs Charges are NOT included. According to your local customs regulation, duty fees and taxes may apply. The amount of duties and taxes vary by your local country. All costs incurred by the customs are borne by the customer.
If you’d like to change the shipping address, please contact us at: email@example.com
We will try the best to update your address.
Shipping and delivery will be arranged depending on the specific address and areas. We will send you a tracking number by email after your parcel leaves the warehouse.
- Local shipping and delivery: 3-5 business days
- International shipping and delivery: 7-14 business days
Refused packages—and those that are not received due to negligence on the part of the recipient—are refunded once received by our warehouse, less the cost of shipping to and from the destination address, as well as any applicable duties and taxes.
Please Note: In some situations, the return charges might be surprisingly high, so we suggest do not refuse the package.
We're happy to accept unopened and unused returns for up to 30 days from the date your package is received.
To obtain prior approval, please contact us:
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and explain the reason for return. We’d love to know where things went wrong or how we can improve our work.
2. Our customer support team will determine the eligibility for refunds or replacement and arrange return details for you.
3. You must return the goods ASAP, within 30 days from the date you receive return instruction given by our customer support team. Otherwise, your return will not be accepted or we will charge you full price for the replacement.
- Returning packages without prior approval will be halted or delayed. So please check with us first.
- Usually we do not accept return parcels marked as “Freight to Collect”.
- If there is any free gift or other accessories in the original package, all of these must be sent back together for the return and refund process. If the free gift or accessories are not returned, the relevant charges will be deducted from the total refund amount.
Refunds are applied back to the payment method used for the original purchase or by Paypal. And you will be notified via email with the details of the refund.
- Transfer charges or bank fees are not included in any refund. If any transfer charges or bank fees are incurred, that would be borne by the customer.
- We will process a refund in 3-5 business days only after the item is received and inspected by our warehouse.
Glamirror comes with a standard 1-year warranty. We guarantee that Glamirror, when delivered to you, is in original packaging and is free from any defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship. During the warranty period, we will, at our discretion, repair or replace any defective parts within a reasonable period of time.
For more details, please read Warranty.
Only after the item is received and inspected by our warehouse, the refund/replacement can be processed; and who bears the shipping charges is decided by where the return responsibility lies.
- If return is caused by seller (defective product, wrong item/size/color, etc.): We will issue you a full refund including the original shipping charges, or we will send you a replacement for free. As for the shipping fee to send it back, we are also willing to incur the cost within reasonable limits (please confirm with us first before you send back the item).
- If return is caused by buyer (wrong order placed, no longer needed, not like it anymore, want to change another product, etc.): We will issue you a partial refund deducting the original shipping charges, or we will send you a replacement but you will need to incur the reshipping charges. As for the shipping fee to send it back, you are also fully responsible for paying it.
For more details, please read Return & Refund.
Yes, your order will be processed through our official website and your transaction will be secured by encryption. All your information is kept privately and securely. We guarantee the safety and protection of your personal information.
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, anytime, by contacting us at: email@example.com
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org